The images on this website are offered for sale as signed prints and signed Limited Edition Prints. Some signed prints are also offered for sale as gallery wraps. Most Limited Editions are issues of 25 prints. For the most part, the longest side of a Limited Edition Print is 20″, although there are some Limited Edition Prints with long sides of 24″ or more. I try to specify the size of each Limited Edition Print and the number of Limited Edition Prints to be issued in the description under each gallery picture.
Every print is printed on the highest quality digital fine art media using Epson UltraChrome HDX archival inks and mounted on Petersboro 4-ply acid free archival mat board. (NOTE: Gallery wrapped prints do not include any mounting.) The photographic medias and inks used, combined with quality matting and framing using UV glass, will ensure that these Limited Edition Prints last 180 years, or more.
In order to keep my life simple, I use four different digital fine art medias:
- Those prints that I feel deserve a glossy finish are printed on Hahnemuhle FineArt Baryta Paper, an acid free, 100% a-Cellulose media.
- Prints that I feel look like water color paintings are printed on Angelica Bright White Smooth Water Color Paper, an acid free, poly-cotton media.
- For my black & white prints, I use Parrot Digraphic Ultra Lustre Paper, an acid free, poly-cotton media.
- Canvas gallery wraps are printed on Angelica Bright White Smooth Canvas, an acid free, poly-cotton media.
Each Limited Edition Print is titled, signed and numbered by the artist and is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity. Each Limited Edition Print is only offered in one size, specified in the description under each gallery picture.
Signed prints are offered in any size other than the same size, or +/- 2″, of the Limited Edition Print. I feel this makes the Limited Edition Print truly a limited edition. Signed prints start at $500. Contact us for further information.
An image offered for sale as a Gallery Wrap is printed on Angelica Bright White Smooth Canvas, an acid free, poly-cotton media, using Epson Ultra-Chrome HDX archival inks and wrapped around a 3/4” wooden stretcher frame. Each Gallery Wrapped image is signed by the Artist. Under most circumstances, the print is expected to last 180 years. The canvas gallery wrap arrives as a finished product ready to hang. In order to maintain the integrity of the Limited Edition Prints, no gallery wrap will be offered for sale in the same size, or +/- 2″, of the Limited Edition Print. I feel this makes the Limited Edition Print truly a limited edition. Gallery Wraps start at $500. Contact us for further information.
Framing and matting is offered for the the signed prints and the Limited Edition Prints. Prints will be framed and matted as all of my exhibition prints:
- The print will be matted with the same white Petersboro 4-ply archival mounting board to which your print has been mounted. The matting will have a black core and extend approximately 2″ around the entire print.
- The mounted and matted print will be framed with a hand made and hand painted flat black lacquer wooden frame that is 7/8″ wide and 1″ deep.
- The print will be framed behind ClearVue museum glass that is UV rated.
- The frame will come with a sturdy mounting wire attached approximately 4″ below the top of the frame.
The customer will be responsible for shipping charges and California Sales tax. Postage and shipping will vary dependent on the finished product the customer desires.
Feel free to contact me so I may answer any questions you have regarding my work, ordering, framing, print longevity or anything you want to know about my wolves.
COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNTS
If you are buying a combination of 5″x 7″ and 8″ x 10″ and/or 8.5″ x 11″ from the Cathedral Rock page, please note that any duplicate shipping costs will be refunded upon shipment. Feel free to contact me prior to check out to arrange your shipping charges prior to payment. In no way will you pay for more than one shipping charge for a combined order of 10 or less of these sizes.